- Uniting the World through cultural exchange by mixing sports of East with West. Deploying a business model of country versus country (starting with Team USA) to ensure our sport reaches different cultures.
- To be inclusive of gender, age, and body size. Continue to be a sport of safe weapons with emphasis on skill and artfulness, not size and strength. Ensuring women can play football alongside men and also smaller/older people.
- To support and compensate athletes whose years of training and achievements have gone unrewarded
- Designing a safer sport than football for youth to encourage participation and thus ensure character building of young people.
- To honor Military and First Nation Warriors past and present, especially those abandoned or conscripted by their countries for unjustified wars of conquest or to assert ideological dominance.
- With inclusive demographics, to bring joy to the under served areas of the world weary from the Pandemic, with a new, extremely entertaining global sport.